Baja Addicts
Baja Addicts » General » The "Sandy Vagina" Section.... » A moment of your time and a little help please

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2015, 07:25 AM
rub mah baubles

Liked 4,384 times in 1,847 posts
STFU's: 61
STFU'd 43 times in 36 posts
Default A moment of your time and a little help please

There is a woman who lost a bird 30 days ago in my hood. Signs are everywhere.

We ran into her on the trail one day and thought we might have heard her bird. we searched for 20 minutes with her before moving on. She complained the WHOLE time about how no one will help her or they call hours after a sighting and are generally useless...

There is a facebook page and one of the first posts was about a kid who registered rewardforgwenniesdeadbody@gmail.com and was asking if he could still get part of the reward. The comments were out of hand calling him various things, asking for an IP address and home address, and blatant physical threats. I posted to clarify he had done nothing illegal however any retaliation would absolutely be illegal and whomever outs his home address would be an accomplice.

Went for bike ride. See her posters on the park sign beside our house but not on the community board. I relocate sign to appropriate place but the vapour barrier tape she used pulls the paint off the sign.

Come home. She posts this long lie about how he hacked her computer and used her own IP address to send the email (from gmail...) and a bunch of other bullshit the tells me to fuck right off.

Her next post is about how hard her life is; firbomayalga (sp?), chrons, IBS etc etc. Then please come get posters and help her spread the word. I reply with "Please be considerate of public property when posting. The tape used is causing damage to our park signs. Happy Hunting."

She goes postal calling me degenerate, asshole, waste of space etc all on FB. Then tells me she called the city and bylaw office and they said the posters were fine.

I reply with "I am merely asking you respect public property. Your unintentional vandalism will now cost my tax dollars to mend"

Goes nutter again. Woe is me. "I am being persecuted by this Mike person. My life is hard and I will just stop looking for Gwennie." Her troops rally behind her and are calling for my head. I personally don't care but am looking for a job in the area so not really what I need right now. Decide to send email for further clarification.

This is that:
Quote:
Dear Kimberly,
It is unfortunate that my words have been so terribly misconstrued and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few points privately, out of the eye of social media.
Firstly, and this one I cannot stress enough, I sincerely hope Gwennie finds her way home safely. I feel this should have been apparent from me clearly stating it in each of the comments left on your page.
Continuing forward I have no problem with your posters beyond the fact they are damaging public property and merely requested they be put up in a more respectful, and legal, manner. At no point did I suggest that you need to take them down, that I would take them down, nor that you should stop looking for Gwennie. The relocation of the Shetland Park poster, rather than simple removal, would have been an indicator of this fact.
The way you described your interactions with Mr Jackson to me was a lie that I cannot figure out a beneficial cause for. He could not have used your IP address without being connected to your network. That is not how the internet works; it just isn’t. This came from a gmail account that literally anyone can sign up for free of charge from the comfort of their home. My comments regarding Mr. Jackson were a warning for your benefit as any reciprocal action against Mr. Jackson by your or your enraged followers would find you liable as the source of his personal information being posted in a blatantly hostile public forum and subsequent call to action. A warning for your wellbeing, nothing more.
You said you had contacted the city about where your posters are placed and assured me your actions were beyond reproach; clearly another lie. You are in violation of by-law posting regulations, it is that simple. There are community poster boards for exactly this type of material and you choose to ignore them and instead post your notices in a manner that causes damage to public property. The park signs are not your message boards, nor mine, nor a dog owners, nor auction or garage sale’s. By-laws apply to literally every denizen of this city. The notion you are being prosecuted by being asked politely to adhere to them is preposterous. It was your choice to lie to me that forced my further investigation into the matter whereas you could have simply found a legal, non-destructive place to post your notices and the matter would have been closed.
Further to the above your posters have been stapled to trees. It does not take an arborist to know this causes irreparable damage to the tree along with inviting pests and disease to take hold. There are multiple conservation authorities working at municipal, provincial, and national levels writing policies and educating the public on precisely this matter. There are also by-laws addressing this matter, of which you are again in violation of.
You are causing damage to our community with your disregard. I merely asked that you be more considerate of our public spaces and property. Your information was shared with By-law as context to my inquiry. Their choice to follow up and assert accountability is wholly their own. You have attempted to portray me as some kind of evil however I would remind you that I did not write the by-laws nor Canada’s conservation policies and nor do I enforce them. You are being persecuted by your own actions.
I kindly ask you cease and desist your public defamation of my character in addition to removing your inflammatory comments about me from your facebook page. Failure to do so will result in formal legal action on my part.
Finally I wish to reiterate my sympathies for your lose and sincerest wishes Gwennie finds a safe path home. Please continue to search for her, just as I will while walking throughout the neighbourhood. Please do not remove your posters from acceptable locations, as described within our city’s by-laws. Please continue to post your posters in by-law approved locations. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your continued search.

Regards,
Mike

To wit she replies:
Quote:
Please either take 25 posters to put up or do not contact me again.

Thank you

Sorry, but fuck you and no. So I reply:
Quote:
Thank you for your initial compliance with my request to adhere to the LAWS regarding defamation of character. Please note there are still additional comments on your page referencing my likeness and these too are subject to those laws with you ultimately being responsible for.

I will not be collecting 25 posters from you however I will happily relocate all of your posters that are in violation of municipal by-laws in an effort to show my support for the safe return of Gwennie. Note that I will document each instance of violation, the resulting damage, and forward to the appropriate governmental agencies. Their motivation to pursue action will be according to their relevant mandates. Alternatively you can take responsibility for your actions by tending to these bylaw infractions, with no further action on my part. I will start at 10AM tomorrow morning, Monday August 27th 2015.

All the best,
Mike

Last night my house and car are egged...

yup.

Hose took care of it all, no damage, I am in full rage mode though.

So if you're bored or just have a moment to spare today, please troll the shit out of this thundercunt. Here is the FB page where you are welcome to post: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Gwennie-Home-Kanata-Ontario/418669684971575 *I've been blocked

Her email is "hugosmomma@hotmail.com" if one were so inclined to send pictures of roasted quail and the like.

And if you fell I am an asshole, just let me know. So far City Bylaw, Parks Board, and friends have all indicated I was doing right thing so another perspective would not be frowned upon. This step is going to new lower level, but fuck her, then butt fuck her - dry.

good thing they wore masks
Old 07-27-2015, 09:41 AM
LOVE'N DA HATERZ!

Liked 7,097 times in 3,518 posts
STFU's: 146
STFU'd 60 times in 52 posts

I tried to post but can't..not sure why?

If she is a "responsible pet owner" as she claims that bird would of had its wings clipped and it would not have been able to get away! I raised birds for years and that's the first thing you learn for their own safety... She has no one to blame but herself, I look at it just as I do a leash for a dog...hell,I'm even going to leash train and chip my cat Turbo for this exact reason.

Sorry about the repercussions you are dealing with...this is becoming a fucked up world when people resort to vandalism... Fucking cowards if you ask me!

Directly from the White House to you....
Old 07-27-2015, 10:51 AM
rub mah baubles

City has opened two cases for further investigation.

Local Councillor was contacted multiple times by crazy lady. He called this morning to let me know. I forwarded the emails. He agrees she is unreasonable and promised to look into it further. I then told him about the eggs and he said to expect a visit from the police for formal documentation

Community association was already pissed about the signs but after hearing about our interactions has committed to writing new policies regarding posters in the hood. I have been invited to edit the content.

lollilollilolopop

I found a series of websites that will anonymously send her stuff and I will be taking advantage over the next several weeks.

1) Ship a dick: giant cardboard dick
2) Glitter bomb
3) Box of shit
4) Fart in a jar

Old 07-27-2015, 01:09 PM
You Need More Family Time

Liked 1,111 times in 709 posts
STFU's: 7
STFU'd 0 times in 0 posts

Nice ....try to help some people ....good luck Mike.

I would say that bird was dinner for another by now...would not take long around my house for that shit (bird to eatten)...
Old 07-27-2015, 01:22 PM
High Tech Redneck

Liked 2,137 times in 886 posts
STFU's: 20
STFU'd 5 times in 4 posts

Just another one of the MANY nutcases in this world.
Want help ... Act like fool ... Complain about life to gain sympathy ... Repeat

Sad really - I hardly give people the time I should anymore because of shit just like this.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:29 PM
rub mah baubles

update

Cops came by to take a report. Nothing they can do other than document it but that will help immensely should she come by again or escalate. They suggested I get a restraining order just to make sure. I only wish I could be there to see her face when she is served those papers.

As he was leaving an editor from The Sun came over, is also my neighbour which I did not know. She was interested to hear all about it. No idea what could come of it, and I hate their paper, but she was curious.

She was FAR more interested in the Baja's though asking how it was made, about the paint, about locals, about races. I geeked out and ran one for a bit. She crashed it into a curb and popped off a wheel. There could be a local story about it soon.

Also, my phone has a motion sense video mode and I'll set that up in the evenings for the foreseeable future.

This member likes this post:
Old 07-27-2015, 06:36 PM
grumpy micksnappy

Liked 1,986 times in 1,183 posts
STFU's: 29
STFU'd 30 times in 22 posts

Wow is she from Renfrew . That shit only happens here .